Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Still cleaning...

I just LOVE how people have to go and ruin absolutely everthing. I've been reading a lot on the Coolspotters.com Bella Swan page about a lot of the people getting scammed by one or two particular users. So as of today, Coolspotters is monitoring the comments and deleting anything that has to do with links to personal sites selling things. So frustrating! I personally was trying to give the girls on there the first opportunity at stuff I was selling before I put it on eBay and some ebayer gets it and sells it for an outrageous price. So, I guess all I can do is post a link to this blog and update you all from here on what's still available.

The Roxy For Sure Solid Henley Hoodie sold. It was on eBay for about 15 minutes.

I have someone who showed some interest in the vest I have, but I haven't heard back from her. I'll put a picture up and take it down if it ends up selling. It's a Large.

Alternative to J Crew Featherweight Cardigan - It's a Large

Alternative to the Splendid Stripe top (This one is on ebay right now) - It's a Medium

Alternative to the Caslon sweater (On ebay right now) - It's an XL but runs small

Please e-mail me if you want to make any offers! kbenz21@hotmail.com - If I don't hear anything by the end of the day, I'll put these on ebay tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment